Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 4 funny scene for two actors "My Little Monkey"

Bad Air Texas Part 4
Scene "My Little Monkey"
for 2 actors

RICK
What did I do wrong?
CAMI
I don't know, but you sure made her mad.
RICK
Me? What about you?
CAMI
Oh, she was kidding around. I can tell she likes me. We'll be good friends.
RICK
You don’t think they could execute us do you? We’re American citizens.
CAMI
Oh, I saw this movie once where they stuffed these two people in duffle bags and shipped them off to South America and sold their body parts. So maybe they could.
RICK
Please, Cami. Be serious. We have to do a good job.
CAMI
Oh, what for? Once the big dictator sees his Amarillo office he'll shut us down. We ain't worth the fuel.
RICK
We have to make his think it's worth it. Please, Cami. Don’t mess up. I need this job.
CAMI
I’ll try to be good, just for you, sweetie.
RICK
If lose another job, then I’ll have to move back home again. There’s nothing worse than being an adult and having to move in with your parents.
CAMI
You can always move in with me, honey.
RICK
What would your boyfriend say?
CAMI
You know what I say? The more the merrier.
RICK
Didn’t you say something about him and gorillas once? I’m not messing with any guy who reminds you of a gorilla.
CAMI
But then you could be my little monkey.
RICK
I think I’d rather live with my parents.
CAMI
Fine. Go ahead and hurt my feelings.
(Starts to sniffle)
That’s all men ever do is hurt my feelings.
(Covers her eyes. Fights back the tears)
RICK
Hey, Cami. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad.
(Goes to her. She sobs as he pats her on the shoulder)
There, there.
CAMI
Tell me you’re sorry.
RICK
I’m sorry.
CAMI
Tell me, you didn’t mean to hurt my feelings.
RICK
I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
CAMI
(Grabs him and pulls him to her)
Tell me you’re my little monkey.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.