Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 3 three actor scene "Craphvia" free comedy stage play script

Bad Air Texas Part 3
RICK
So, this time, you’re going to need to use slightly different tactics.
CAMI
(STACY enters from behind as CAMI speaks)
I know her type. She’s some dragon lady who ruined powerful men so she could get their jobs. She cares nothing about nobody. She probably slept her way to the top.
STACY
Can’t say that I did? And what did you do? Sleep your way to the bottom.
RICK
Cami, meet our new regional director, Stacy Toredovich.
CAMI
Did you hear too much of that?
STACY
Let’s just say I heard enough to not only fire you, but to have you executed under Craphvian law.
CAMI
I’m so happy we aren’t in Craphvia.
STACY
You're just lucky I need you right now.
CAMI
Sorry, Ms. Boss Lady. I'll be good.
STACY
My name is Ms. Toredovich.
CAMI
You don’t look Craphvian.
STACY
I am by marriage.
CAMI
So then you’re Mrs. Toredovich.
STACY
No, Ms. I’m divorced.
CAMI
I’m so sorry.
STACY
No, you’re not.
CAMI
Dang, I was trying to sound sincere.
RICK
Hi, I'm...
STACY
I know who two are and according to my records, this place is a disgrace. The Amarillo office of our airline has the lowest output of all AirCraphvia.
CAMI
That's not what the guys around here have been telling me.
RICK
Sorry, Ms. Torrez. The U.S. papers had a field day with all those plane crashes. It's hard to convince people to fly with us.
STACY
Thank goodness for censorship in Craphvia. It's the only thing that has saved us.
CAMI
Don't you think freedom of press is better than lying?
STACY
I don't get paid to think. And I suggest you stop before you find yourself without a job.
RICK
Cami, I don't think you've ever been accused of thinking too much before.
CAMI
You can just call me... oh, dang. What's the name of that famous smart lady?
RICK
Who? Rachel Carson? Elenor Rosevelt?
CAMI
No... Marilyn Monroe. She's my hero.
STACY
Will you two be serious? We have the president of Craphvia, our airline patron, coming here on a plane as we speak. He wants to prove that our airlines are safe to fly on plans a big press conference here.
CAMI
I promise Rick will be on his best behavior. I’ll make sure of it.
STACY
You have one more chance. If this visit goes well, then you both keep your jobs. If it doesn’t go well, I’ll personally fly you to Craphvia and have you executed.
(RICK’s mouth drops open)
Now, let's see what condition that office of yours is in.


(Exits R)


Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.