Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mystery of the Gangster Ghost Part 2 murder mystery musical theatre

Mystery of the Gangster Ghost
Part 2

(Curtain closes and SINGER [REMMY or MAYA] steps out)

ACT 1 SCENE 2 - SONG

When You’re Good You’re Lonesome - 
Song and Lyrics by Grace Doro

First Verse

I feel so sad and lonely I wish I knew just why Every one is

happy, While all I do is sigh. I walk the straight and

narrow path I’m good as I can be; Maybe that’s just what is

wrong, For it seems to me.

Second Verse

My mother always told me "Be very, very good;" I took her

advise, Like a good child always should. I went to bed at

eight o’clock But what did that get me? I have missed an

awful lot, Now I plainly see.

Chorus

When you are good, you’re so lonesome, And when you’re

lonesome you’re blue; Sometimes it seems very hard to

believe Every dark cloud has a silver lining I think it’ll

get me a sweetie who’ll make afuss over me, Just love and

pet me all the day; Then I’ll never have to say When you are

good you’re so lonesome, And when you’re lonesome you’re blue.

(singer exits as curtain opens)

Mystery of the Gangster Ghost murder mystery musical theatre


No comments:

Post a Comment