Wednesday, June 24, 2015

"I WANT MY LIFE BACK" short overdramatic monologue for female from free stage play script Mystery of the Gangster Ghost

REMMY
I never should have gotten tangled up with the Capones, but things kept happening and I got more and more stuck. I never meant to get wrapped up in all their funny business. But the harder I tried to get out of it, the deeper I sank into it. I even went to the police for help and that's how I met John. My streak of bad luck continued to haunt me because I ended up with the most corrupt cop of them all.  The sleaze ball seduced me with promises of saving me. He would be my hero and save me from the clutches of the evil Capones. But he only used me for his own pleasure and never helped me. I'd had enough. I was tired of being used and abused. I wanted free of their clutches and I wanted my life back.

END OF MONOLOGUE

***
This monologue is from:


"The Mystery of the Gangster Ghost" Can you solve this mystery? It's not easy because this play has several different endings. You can have a different killer each night of your performance. This play has a flexible cast of 6+ females and 8+ males that is ideal for a large cast. 

For more free monologues, go to http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

short overdramatic monologue for female from free stage play script Mystery of the Gangster Ghost

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.