Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"LEFT ME FOR DEAD" over dramatic monologue for female from The Mystery of the Gangster Ghost

SADIE
I feel like John's death was my fault. I never should have tried to make him jealous. 

Someone killed John but drove him mad first. I found a note someone left for him. It said they had information about me having an affair.  He met them here to confront them and demand proof. I decided to follow him and see who it was.  It was dark and difficult to see. I have never been able to see well in the dark. Before I could see the person, they started to argue and fight... I rushed in and I saw someone in the shadows strangling him.  I found a knife and attacked but I couldn't see anything so I was stabbing blindly. They grabbed me and used my own knife against me... and left me for dead. 


END OF MONOLOGUE

***
This monologue is from:


"The Mystery of the Gangster Ghost" Can you solve this mystery? It's not easy because this play has several different endings. You can have a different killer each night of your performance. This play has a flexible cast of 6+ females and 8+ males that is ideal for a large cast. 

For more free monologues, go to http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

over dramatic monologue for female from The Mystery of the Gangster Ghost



Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.