Monday, June 13, 2016

Superhero Support Group Part 2 Rough funny stage play skit script for actors

PART 2
SUPERHERO SUPPORT GROUP by D. M. Larson


PART 2 Rough

INT. Waiting room. Day.

(Lights come up on a group of people dressed as superheroes sit in a row of a waiting room.)

DOGBOY
Rough.

CATCHICK
Hiss.

DOGBOY
I wasn't barking.

CATCHICK
Oh.

DOGBOY
I was thinking how rough of a day I've had.

CATCHICK
That's why you're here.

DOGBOY
But I have things to do... crime to fight.  I can't wait around here all day.

CATCHICK
You don't have a choice.

SMACK
I can't take it anymore!  I have to get out of here.

(Doctor enters.)

DOCTOR
Sit down.

SMACK
You can't stop me.  I'm Smack the Superstrong!  I will smite you!

DOGBOY
Nice tagline!

(Smack swings at Doctor but she backs away and then grabs his ear and twists.  Smack falls to the floor in pain.)

DOCTOR
There will be no smiting, nor biting.

DOGBOY
Grrr!

DOCTOR
Nor scratching.

CATCHICK
Hisss!

DOCTOR
Everyone please wait your turn and no more disturbances.

(Doctor lets go of Smack.  There is a ding and Doctor exits.)

DOGBOY
How did she stop you?  

SMACK
I don't know.


***
From the published play "Superhero Support Group" 


A PDF of "Superhero Support Group" is available from the following link:
https://sellfy.com/p/uRMt/

or
Purchase a Word document you can edit that covers royalty costs: https://sellfy.com/p/p6tgnc/

Copyright (c) 2014

Do NOT repost the text of this play online in any way.



Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.