Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 26 free comedy stage play script

BAD AIR TEXAS PART 26

CAMI
That reminds me. I need a little pick me up. I’m heading up to the lounge.
STACY
You’re on duty, Cami.
CAMI
Nope. I quit, remember. See ya!
EVA
I could use something myself. I’m buying.
CAMI
Now you’re speaking my language.
(They exit L)
STACY
Cami has no sense of loyalty.
RICK
I’ve been working overtime too. Maybe I should join them.
STACY
Not you too? Please don’t leave me. I can’t make it through this without you.
RICK
So you don’t think I’m as useless as you did when you first arrived?
STACY
Rick, I know I’ve a real pain since we met… but I’ve gotten to like you… You’re a hard worker and a good person who wants what is best for his customers and his company. I’ll definitely recommend you for any future promotions.
RICK
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
STACY
Now if I can only get through this day.
RICK
It has been a bit nightmare-ish, hasn’t it?
STACY
Any new developments while I was gone?
RICK
Oh, wow. You won’t believe this. Eva was just made the new President of Craphvia.
STACY
She was? How?
RICK
Her father left a message for her in his suitcase. If anything should happen to him, the letter says she is to be president in his place.
RICK
That means she’s your new boss.
STACY
Oh, dear.
EVA
(Enters L)
That Cami is so rude. Expecting me to pay. I decided coffee sounded better.
(Smiles at RICK)
Could you get me some coffee?
RICK
Okay…


(Exits R)
STACY
(To EVA)
I heard the good news. So you’re the new President?
EVA
You’re fired.
STACY
What?
(RICK reenters R with coffee)
EVA
You’re fired. You’re nothing but a pathetic suck up and I don’t like you. Rick, you’re the new regional director. Congratulations.
RICK
(Shocked)
But… Eva… I can’t…
EVA
You can and you will. You’ll no doubt do better than her.
RICK
Please, Eva. Stacy’s been under a lot of pressure. I know she’ll do better.
EVA
The best she can hope for is a quick execution.
RICK
Eva, I’m happy being the Albuquerque manager. I don’t need to be regional director.
EVA
Or a very rich CEO?
STACY
CEO? Of AirCraphvia?
EVA
Yes, wouldn’t RICK make a good CEO?
STACY
But he… he…
EVA
(Gives her a stern look)
He what?
STACY
(Sad)
He’ll do a great job.
RICK
Fine. Then the first thing I’ll do as CEO is make Stacy regional director again.
STACY
Really, Rick? You’re so wonderful.
EVA
She can’t be regional direct if she’s being executed.
RICK
Eva…
STACY
No, Rick. I can handle this.
(Confronts EVA)
Now look here you spoiled little excuse for a dictator. One more threat out of you like that and I’ll have those FBI over here so fast… I know a thing or two about you and your family. I didn’t get to be regional director without knowing some secrets about the Corbichovich family. Even think about that? Just try something and you’ll go down… hard. Real hard.
(EVA is speechless and backs off)
EVA
Look, Stacy. Can I call you Stacy? I’m sorry if I offended you. I tend to be a bit of a bully. But hey, let’s not fight. Like Rick said, we’re all under a lot of pressure. Sorry, okay?
STACY
Okay.
EVA
(Smiles)
Let me get my daddy’s suitcases cleaned up for you.
(Picks up suitcases and exits R)
RICK
(Aside to STACY)
Wow, you must know some serious secrets to scare Eva like that.
STACY
(Snickers)
No, not really. I was just bluffing.
RICK
(Smiles)
You convinced me.
STACY
I can’t let her push us around like that.
RICK
I need to stand up to her too. She’s got me running around like some kind of servant boy.

EVA
(Enters R)
Security gave me these.
(Holds out envelope to STACY)
STACY
The security tape printouts.
(Hands them to RICK)
Oh, I can’t look.
RICK
You won’t believe this one.
(Hands the printouts to STACY)
STACY
It’s not me, is it?
(Shocked when she sees it)
It’s… it’s…
EVA
What? Who is it?
STACY
(Hands over printouts)
You won’t believe it.
EVA
Oh, I believe it…
RICK
It’s Cami.
EVA
I knew she was suspicious.
STACY
What about Corbichovich? Do the printouts show where she stashed him?
RICK
She must have tampered with the cameras in the basement. She went down there with him and disappeared.
(Starts to exit L)

I’ll go check it out.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.