Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 27 scene for actors stage play script

Bad Air Texas
PART 27

EVA
My brave boy.
(She blows a kiss and him. He smiles then rushes off. STACY rolls her eyes)
I guess he should be careful. Cami is probably ready for him.
CAMI
(Enters L with gun at RICK’s head)
How right you are.
STACY
Cami? What’s going on here?
CAMI
I am working for the People’s Freedom Revolution Liberation Party of Craphvia. We can no longer stand to have this dictator strip our people of their liberties. We can no longer stand to have him lord over us. We can…
EVA
We get the idea.
CAMI
You’re just as bad as he is.
EVA
Why, thank you. I’ll take that as a compliment.
CAMI
We have plans for you as well.
EVA
(Sarcastically)
Oh, I’m so scared.
CAMI
The PFRLP will not stop until Chiru is free of all tyranny.
EVA
That’s all terribly touching. I’m inspired, aren’t all of you?
CAMI
Careful, honey or your boyfriend here will get it.
EVA
That’s okay. There’s more fish in the sea, as they say.
RICK
What? Eva?
CAMI
Poor, Rick. Eva doesn’t like you anymore. That’s okay. You can be my little prisoner. I’ll probably treat you better than that she-devil anyway.
EVA
Watch it or I’ll…
CAMI
(Points gun at EVA)
Or you’ll what…
EVA
Be very annoyed…
(Backs off)
STACY
So what do you plan to do now?
CAMI
(Makes RICK sit downstage)
I shall simply await my orders.
STACY
So you’re not here alone?
CAMI
Maybe, maybe not.
(STACY moves closer. CAMI waves her gun at STACY)
Try it, Stacy. I’m ready for you.
STACY
Just give yourself up, Cami. We’ve got you.
CAMI
As long as I have Corbichovich tucked away, I’m not too worried. My sacrifice is a small one.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.