Tuesday, September 26, 2017

"In My Underwear" comedy monologue for male actor - humorous acting for men

“In My Underwear” by D. M. Larson
comedy monologue for male


Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved


Please contact doug@freedrama.net for permission to use the monologue


RANDY
Hi… uh… I’m… well… here. And… I… I’m supposed to be… uh… well… kind of forgot… what I’m supposed to say. I… I’m sorry. This is terrible. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I was supposed to get up here and do something amazing. Instead, I… I’m a mess. I don’t remember anything. I don’t remember my lines. I don’t remember my song. I’m not even sure I remember where I am. What day is this? Please tell me that this is the wrong place or the wrong day or something. Or maybe this is a bad dream.


(covers eyes)


Someone pinch me and wake me up. And please tell me this isn’t one of those dreams where I am on stage in my underwear and everyone is laughing at me.


(slowly uncovers eyes and looks at self)


Oh, good. I’m not in my underwear. I mean I am in my underwear... but not on the outside... without clothes.


I’m going to go now. This was all just a dream. You just imagined me coming on stage and making a fool of myself. Just close your eyes and pretend like I’m not here. Close your eyes. Go on. I see you peeking.


(When eyes are closed… sneaks off)


I was never here.


END OF MONOLOGUE

This become a female version
which is now
from the published play
“Blondes Prefer Gentlemen”
ISBN-13: 978-1985331877
Book:
Low cost PDF of full play:


Use Public Domain Comic Books to Inspire Your Writing http://comicbookplus.com/



Find more free monologues at:


Monologues for Men:


Monologues for Teens:


Comedy (Humorous) Monologues



Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.