Friday, September 29, 2017

"Miserable" romantic monologue for female http://www.freedrama.net/small1f.html free script

“Miserable”
by D. M. Larson
monologue for female


Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved


Please contact doug@freedrama.net for permission to use the monologue

DOTTY

I can’t believe I’m in love with the boss. I know it’s not right. I didn’t want to be, but there’s something about him… something I can’t stop thinking about. Maybe his looks, maybe his smile, maybe the way he winks at me when he walks by my desk. Or maybe it’s the power. So many guys my age are directionless and jobless. There’s something attractive about success. Mr. Hall has it all together. Dare I call him Richard?


I’m such a fool. Why am I acting this way? I’ll never get any respect around here if I’m like this… here he comes. Please don’t wink, please don’t wink.


He winked. And added the smile. That beautiful smile. I’ve got it bad.

END OF MONOLOGUE


Use Public Domain Comic Books to Inspire Your Writing http://comicbookplus.com/


Find more free monologues at:


Monologues for Men:


Monologues for Teens:


Comedy (Humorous) Monologues


Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.