Saturday, December 27, 2014

Munch My Macho Taco - comedy skit for 2 actors - free stage play script duologue

This free stage play script is a skit for 2 actors (1 male and 1 female).  The female is a little old lady but can be played by a younger actor in a wig since which can add to the comedy of the scene.

***
"Munch My Macho Taco" by D. M. Larson

from the play "William Shatner Man Crush" ISBN-13: 978-1505910155 (Book) available as a low cost PDF Sellfy.com (PDF)

(Randy is in his wrestling mask and has a sign that says "Munch my Macho Taco." He has a sign dancing job where he stands on street corner with an advertising sign - a dream job for him. An old lady, Sadie, is watching him and checking him out)

(Randy does a silly dance with his sign and sings to the tune of Macho Man by the Village People)

RANDY
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Macho, Macho Taco. I wanna eat a Macho Taco." Hey!

(Sadie pinches Randy on the butt)

RANDY
I told you not to bother me while I'm working, Sadie.

(Sadie giggles and wanders off. Randy goes back to waving his sign)

RANDY
It's a tough life... Being a celebrity. But I am a star now. My fans demand I dance.

(Randy shakes his booty at the audience)

RANDY
Maybe I should insure my booty like JLo... Cause when I shake this thang it's gold. Macho taco said their sales are way up since I started this. They sold like 10 extra tacos yesterday. They almost ran out of tortillas. I can't believe I get paid to do this. This is like a dream job for me. I mean this is what I do anyway. When I home alone, I crank up the music and dance!

(Randy does a silly dance move)

RANDY
Except at home I usually ain't wearing nothing but my undies.

SADIE
I'd pay to see that! You wear them tidy whities just like Tom Cruise?  You wanna show me your Risky Business.

RANDY
The hard part about this is all the fans. Ever had groupies? It's crazy. I mean I don't mind the drive by fans who shout out things. They're cool.

(Randy points to passing car and tries a Hulk Hogan impression)

RANDY
"Eat a macho taco, brother!" But it's the creepy ones that hang around and watch you... and wanna touch you.

(Sadie pinches him again)

RANDY (CONT.)
Knock it off, Sadie. Don't damage the merchandise. I gotta keep working this baby.

(Does Mr. T impression to passing car)

RANDY (CONT.)
"I pity the fool who don't eat no Macho Tacos."

(Randy dances and Sadie tries to join in)

SADIE
Yeah! Shake it! Like the San Francisco quake of 19 ought six.

RANDY
Chicks think this job is hot.

(Randy does a cowboy dance like he is on a horse)

SADIE
Ride 'em cowboy!

(Sings to tune of "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol)

RANDY
"So good! Macho taco! So good! Macho taco! Come on! Come on!"

(Sadie and Randy dance as lights go down)

END OF SCENE


This scene is from the play "William Shatner Man Crush" ISBN-13: 978-1505910155 (Book) available as a low cost PDF Sellfy.com (PDF)
****

For more duologues (2 actor plays) go to http://www.freedrama.net/small2.html

For free monologues (1 actor plays), go to http://www.freedrama.net/small1.html

For three actor plays, go to http://www.freedrama.net/small3.html

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.