Saturday, June 11, 2016

Snow White Rose Red Part 3 Butterfly fairy tale for young actors

PART 3
The Forgotten Grimm Brother Fairy Tale of The Ungrateful Dwarf (The Story of Snow White and Rose Red) By D. M. Larson

PART 3 - BUTTERFLY

(ROSE sneaks up on the BUTTERFLY)


ROSE
Got you!


(BUTTERFLY is scared)


SNOW
Rose… please… be gentle. Don’t hurt the butterfly.  They are so delicate.


ROSE
But so beautiful. I need a jar. I’ll keep you in my room by my bedside.


SNOW
Please… let the butterfly go… they need to be wild and free.


(SNOW sets the BUTTERFLY free. ROSE pouts)


ROSE
Why do you take away my treasures?


SNOW
They belong to the forest, not to you.


ROSE
Don’t be cross with me, sister. Do you still love me?


SNOW
Of course. I will always love you, Rose.


ROSE
We will always be together.


SNOW
We will never leave each other.


ROSE
As long as we live.


MOTHER

I pray nothing will ever tear you apart.


OR

Purchase a low cost PDF from sellfy.com
*** Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved Do NOT repost the text of this play online in any way Please contact doug@freedrama.net for permission to perform this play

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.