Thursday, October 6, 2016

"Teen Angel" part 7 one act stage play script scene "Happy Again" for 2 female actors

"TEEN ANGEL" by D. M. Larson
  • ISBN-13: 978-1511481557

PART 7 - "HAPPY AGAIN"

KATE 
Your friend had to go? 

PEGGY 
Yeah. Want to have his burger? 

KATE 
Alice would yell at me for eating with a customer. I’ve been in enough trouble today. 

PEGGY 
Heather is quite the trouble maker. I’m glad you didn’t get fired over it. 

KATE 
Alice was a good friend of my mom. Actually kind of raised me, because mom was always so sick. 

PEGGY 
Your mother passed away. 

KATE 
Three years ago. I’m doing alright now, but it was sure hard at first. Alice really pulled me through. 

PEGGY 
You’re lucky to have her. 

KATE 
I am… 
(Smiles) 
So was that guy your boyfriend? 

PEGGY 
Who? David? No, he’s… 
(Thinks to herself) 
A friend. He’s here to help me. 

KATE 
Help you? 

PEGGY 
Uh… help me get settled in. 

KATE 
He’s cute… but not as cute as Rick. 

PEGGY 
You really like Rick don’t you? 

KATE 
He’s not like the other guys at school. He has always been so nice to me. I really got to know him at the hospital when my mother was sick. He volunteers there… 

PEGGY 
(Thinks) 
Because he wants to be a doctor. 

KATE 
Yeah, how’d you know? 

PEGGY 
(Frowns) 
Lucky guess. 

KATE 
After his girlfriend died in the car crash, he’s been so sad. I wish I could cheer him up like he did me in the hospital with my mom. 

PEGGY 
Maybe you can. 

KATE 
But I don’t know how. I can’t even cheer myself up. 

PEGGY 
I’ll help you. We’ll make it our mission to help Rick be happy again. 

KATE 
Okay, let’s do it. 

PEGGY 
But first, I need to eat my burger. I’m starving. 

KATE 
And I need to do some dishes. But I get off soon. We can start planning Operating Help Rick. 

PEGGY 
Roger that. 

KATE 
(Laughs) 
Thanks. 
(Exits)

GO TO PART 8

OR

BUY A LOW COST PDF AT
SELLFY.COM


OR


OR

Purchase the book from Amazon.com:




Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.