Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 16 funny scene "People’s Freedom Revolution Liberation Party of Craphvia"

Bad Air Texas 
Part 16
STACY
(Returns R)
What’s going on? Did you find a big SUV?
RICK
No, all the SUV’s were rented the minute the snow hit.
STACY
I should have thought about it sooner. I’m so stupid.
RICK
Don’t be so hard on yourself. You can’t predict snow.
STACY
You’re too kind, Rick.
(Stops)
No, you’re not too kind. What’s the deal with Eva?
RICK
What do you mean?
STACY
She blackmailed me into giving you the manager’s job.
RICK
Yeah, sorry about that.
STACY
You better watch out, buddy, because the minute she takes a dislike to you, you’re fired.
RICK
Look, Stacy…
STACY
Ms. Toredovich…
RICK
Ms. Toredovich. I’m sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. I promise you that when this is all over I will prove to you that I can be as good a manager as any of your other regional offices.
STACY
(Sighs)
Yes, we did get off on the wrong foot. What you did to me was only fair after what I tried to do to you. I can’t believe I was hitting on you like that.
(Makes fun of herself)
Care to have some wine with me? Care to take off your shirt?
RICK
Uh, you didn’t say that last part.
STACY
That was for later.
RICK
Oh.
STACY
I’m kidding. I do joke sometimes despite what my evil twin said earlier. I honestly had nothing more planned than a nice drink to calm our nerves. Plus, I do like you. You’re a kind, good-looking man. It’s so hard not to take advantage of my position.
RICK
Nothing happened so don’t worry about it.
STACY
And I won’t hold a grudge about the manager thing. I’ll give you the same consideration I give my other managers.
RICK
I appreciate that.
STACY
(Looks around)
Where’s Corbichovich?
RICK
We lost track of him.
STACY
You what?

RICK
I’m sure he hasn’t gone far.
STACY
Oh, no. I have to know where he is. What am I going to tell the agents when they show up?
RICK
The agents?
STACY
FBI agents. The FBI is going to monitor Corbichovich during his visit. They say he’s had several death threats from the People’s Freedom Revolution Liberation Party of Craphvia.
RICK
I keep hearing about those guys. They certainly have it out for the Corbichovich family.
STACY
I wish the FBI would get here before something happens… if it hasn’t happened already.
(Sighs)
I guess we should go look for him.
RICK
He can’t have gone far in this snowstorm. Besides, he’s probably with Cami in some supply closet.


Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.