Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bad Air Texas Part 2 two actor scene "Naked in a Blizzard" free stage play script

Bad Air Texas Part 2
"Naked in a Blizzard"

scene for 2 actors

RICK
Fine.
(Pushes past her)
Hello?
(Smiles)
Sure we have room on the flight tonight.
(Frowns)
What?
CAMI
What's wrong?
RICK
No, you can't do that.
CAMI
What?! Rick. Don't tell them no.
RICK
Sorry, your children can't do that.
CAMI
Let the kids do it.
RICK
No, your children can't ride in the suitcases. You have to buy them tickets.
CAMI
Maybe they can't do that.
RICK
I don't care if they’re under weight, it's against the law.
(Hangs up)
Are they for real?
CAMI
(Adjusts her chest)
No, but they sure do look good, don’t they?
RICK
Not you, the people on the phone.
CAMI
Oh, silly me.
(Looks at watch)
Time for my break.
RICK
Take your time. Doesn't look like we're too busy.
CAMI
I have to hurry to the Made in Texas store before they close. I just love their chocolate covered chitlins.
RICK
Gross. How can you eat those things?
CAMI
You pop the top and you can’t stop… kind of like me.

(Starts to go)


RICK
Hey! What happened to my computer terminal?
CAMI
(Stops)
Oh, Rick. I'm sorry. I kind of broke it.
RICK
Broke it?! Why did you break my terminal? Why couldn't you break your own?
CAMI
I'm sorry.
(Gets pouty)
I’m a bad girl.
RICK
Yes, you are.
CAMI
I am so bad. You should punish me.
RICK
What?! Will you behave yourself?
CAMI
But it’s no fun to behave.
RICK
Normally, I’d agree, but our regional director is coming.
CAMI
I’m sure I can handle him. I will just need to pucker up, wiggle my hips, and slowly unbutton my shirt. “Oh, Mr. Director. These here uniforms are just so hot. I can hardly keep them on.”
RICK
You better hope she’s a lesbian. Otherwise that ain’t gonna work too well.
CAMI
What are you talking about? Our regional director is Boris Grincov.
RICK
Not anymore.
CAMI
Boris is gone? But he was so…
RICK
Old? Ugly? Senile?
CAMI
…easy to persuade.
RICK
Cami, you could persuade an Eskimo to dance naked in a blizzard.
CAMI
(Grins)
Oh, that’s a pretty picture.

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.