Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mystery of the Gangster Ghost Part 5 murder mystery musical theatre stage play script

MYSTERY OF THE GANGSTER GHOST

PART 5

(SINGER - SADIE or MAYA - enter in front of curtain)


ACT 1 SCENE 4 - SONG

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LOVING SOMEONE ELSE 

(WHEN YOUR LOVE BELONGS TO ME)

Sidney D. Mitchell / Archie Gottler, 1919


I’ve been worried all day long, ’Cause I know there’s

something wrong, Tho’ I’ve tried hard to smile, I have known

all the while, You’re not as true as I’ve been to you. But

before I let you go, Here’s one thing I’d like to know:

Every time I look at you, I don’t know just what to do. I

can tell by your eyes are telling me lies, you’ll go away

and leave me someday. But before we say farewell, There’s a

thing you’ll have to tell:


What do you mean by loving somebody else, When your love

belongs to me? I found you when your kisses didn’t have the

taste, But now they’ve got the flavor, must they go to

waste? What do you mean by teaching somebody else, All the

things you learned from me? Just because I taught you how to

roll your eyes, You don’t have to run around and advertise,

What do you mean by loving somebody else, When your love

belongs to me?


(SINGER exits)

murder mystery musical theatre stage play script


Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.