Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"Unbroken" free acting short monologue for male or female 1 minute solo actor script

UNBROKEN
1 minute monologue
by D. M. Larson

Copyright (c) 2017 All Rights Reserved



***
MARIANNE
You found me, cast aside, lost and broken. You searched through the rubble to find the severed pieces of my life, and slowly fit them back together again.

Before you, I felt like I was dying. The panic consumed me and squeezed the life from my heart. But I didn’t care. When we are weighed down by the torture of hate, we don’t fear death. There was nothing to live for… until I met you.

You rebuilt me and fixed what was broken. You made me better and pieced me back together in new ways that improved me. With the right parts, I was reborn... and life felt real... and right for the first time.  

  END OF MONOLOGUE


***


from the published play

“Losers in Love” ISBN: 9781549653186


http://amzn.to/2xID7az  (Paperback)

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.