Monday, September 16, 2019

Draculala short script for 2 actresses duologues

"Draculala" 
short acting scene for 2 females

(EMMALIA is sitting trying to make something crafty. ROSALINDA rushes in the room, full of excitement and shouts out)


ROSALINDA: I got the part!


(EMMALIA is startled and her crafty thing falls apart)


EMMALIA: What?


ROSALINDA: The part in the movie!


EMMALIA: Yes! That’s great!


ROSALINDA: This is a dream come true.


EMMALIA: Who will you be playing?


ROSALINDA: Draculala, an evil creature of the night.


EMMALIA: A vampire?


ROSALINDA: Something like that.


EMMALIA: How exciting. 


ROSALINDA: I have the script. 


EMMALIA: Let’s see it.


ROSALINDA: I already have it memorized.


EMMALIA: Show me.


(ROSALINDA does a super creepy voice)


ROSALINDA: I’ve been watching you. I know what you’ve done. And you will pay!


EMMALIA: That was awesome. Super creepy. But you said it wrong.


ROSALINDA: Really? 


EMMALIA: It says, I watch you at night.


ROSALINDA: Are you sure?


EMMALIA: Look.


ROSALINDA: Oh no.


EMMALIA: What’s wrong?


ROSALINDA: When I memorize something wrong, then it’s stuck that way. I’m going to do it wrong on set. I’m ruined. Ruined!


EMMALIA: Don’t be so overdramatic.


ROSALINDA: But I have to be overdramatic. I’m an actress.


EMMALIA: Let’s practice. Say it with me. I watch you at night. 


ROSALINDA: I can’t.


(EMMALIA is even more creepy)


EMMALIA: I watch you at night.


ROSALINDA: Hey, that’s pretty good.


EMMALIA: I know what you’ve done.


ROSALINDA: Nice.


EMMALIA: And you will pay!


ROSALINDA: Bravo. You should do the part.


EMMALIA: What? No.


ROSALINDA: I can’t. I’ll mess up.


EMMALIA: Maybe they won’t care.


ROSALINDA: The director is the writer. He’ll care. Writer-directors are the worst. You get one word wrong and you’re fired on the spot. I can’t do it.


EMMALIA: Would you do it for a Scooby snack?


ROSALINDA: Huh?


EMMALIA: I’m just trying to lighten the mood.


ROSALINDA: You have Scooby snacks?


EMMALIA: Maybe. But you must get the lines correct.


ROSALINDA: I’ve always wanted to have a Scooby snack.


EMMALIA: Then say the lines!


(ROSALINDA tries to be in character)


ROSALINDA: I watch you at night.


EMMALIA: Yes!


ROSALINDA: I know what you’ve done.


EMMALIA: Yes!


ROSALINDA: And…


EMMALIA: And?


ROSALINDA: You… will… pay!


EMMALIA: Yes! You did it!


ROSALINDA: Can I have my Scooby snack now?


EMMALIA: Sure.


ROSALINDA: Thanks for helping me learn my lines.


EMMALIA: Any time. We really need to find an easier way to learn your lines though.

END OF SCENE

Buy a low cost PDF of the scene at Sellfy.com

****************
COPYRIGHT
These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2019.

When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost the text online in any way).

Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps

If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:

https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/

This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.

Draculala short script for 2 actresses 2 female actors duologues
Photo of Draculala (needpix)

Copyright and Royalty

These scripts are published and protected by Copyright (c) 2001-2021.



When you purchase a PDF, you may make as many photocopies as needed (but please do NOT repost online in any way).



Purchasing a PDF of this script gives you the rights to use for:

Auditions

Classrooms

Workshops

Camps



If you use the script in a paid performance where admission is charged or in a competition, please pay the royalty:



https://sellfy.com/p/1MQC/



This royalty covers all performances that occur within one month’s time.



IMPORTANT: Please be sure to get permission from your competition for the script before performing it.